Driveway & Travertine Paver Sealing & Cleaning
Anybody can pressure wash a pool deck with the right equipment, but at Pro Pressure Clean and Seal we do far more then simply cleaning your pavers, we restore them to their original-and sometimes even better then-new look.
We are proud to announce our exclusive use of an environmentally friendly , non-solvent paver sealer. Unlike most paver sealers Seal N Lock has no Volitile Organic Compounds (VOC's) that are very bad for the environment. This revolutionary paver sealer can also be used on the same day as the pavers are cleaned. No more waiting days for the pavers to dry out. No glossy surface that can trap miosture and milky white spots later on due to moisture trapped under the sealer. You can use your pool the same day and your driveway in 48 hours! It can also be applied over previously sealed pavers depending on how worn off the sealer is. Read the Seal N Lock story at Sealnlock.com
What we will do:
1. Evaluate the condition of your pavers and with the proposal, recommend any repairs that are needed.
2. Clean with very hot high pressure water and a rotary surface cleaner for very deep cleaning, along with a broad spectrum fungicidal agent to kill any mildew or algae that is growing in the joints.
3. Clean sand is then washed into the joints to fill them to aproximately 1/8 inch below the chamfor edge. Sand is very important in the joints. Don't let any one seal your pavers with out replacing the sand that was washed out!
4. Apply 1-2 coats of sealer to protect and beautify your pavers and lock in the sand.
5. Lastly we vacuum any sand and dirt out of your pool and are out of your hair that day (on most jobs.) Use your pool later that day if you like and return your furniture the next day. On driveways you need to wait 48 hours to drive on it.
Check out some our previous work with pool decks and paver driveways below:
Click on the images for more details.